The Journey

The journey is more important than the destination.

Several years ago a friend of mine asked me if I would do the Fairlee Triathlon in Vermont. After training for three months, feeling like I was going to drown in the swim, feeling nauseus on the run, I crossed the finished line and was hooked.This led to my triathlon journey.

Please consider supporting my latest effort to raise money for Bretton Woods Adaptive through the Janus Charity Challenge at Ironman Lake Placid this July. Check out the Links I Like section of the blog or explore the BWA Fundraiser links.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Bike Week

No, I don't mean the dreaded week in the state of NH when the motorcyclists show up for a week. I mean the great week of cycling I had - getting about 65 miles in and I still have a 4 hour ride on tap for tomorrow.

It has been a mix of my tri bike and road bike and with the late daylight I've been able to stay out to 7:45 to 8 PM.

Short post tonight. I'll try and write more at the end of the weekend. This weekend is a camping weekend for my brother's bachelor party. After the four hour ride I'll be hoping to do a four hour hike up Mt Moosilauke.

Wish me luck!

No comments: