The Journey

The journey is more important than the destination.

Several years ago a friend of mine asked me if I would do the Fairlee Triathlon in Vermont. After training for three months, feeling like I was going to drown in the swim, feeling nauseus on the run, I crossed the finished line and was hooked.This led to my triathlon journey.

Please consider supporting my latest effort to raise money for Bretton Woods Adaptive through the Janus Charity Challenge at Ironman Lake Placid this July. Check out the Links I Like section of the blog or explore the BWA Fundraiser links.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Old to new blog

While preparing for Ironman Lake Placid 2006 I kept a blog on my experience with training and all the ups and downs that go along with it. With what I hope is an easier forum to post here on Blogspot, I hope to continue this blog to cover my ongoing tri-life, along with just life.

No comments: